Staveley, Harry

STAVELEY, Harry (1848-1925)
(biography in preparation)

Residential Works

(works in Quebec City unless noted)

STE. FOY ROAD, house for Moses Julien, 1872 (
STE. FOY ROAD, major alterations and additions to house for Andrew Thomson, 1874 (F. Gagnon-Pratte, les Villas, 1980, 141-2, 160, 202-3, illus.; L. Noppen & M. Grignon, l'art de l'architecte: Three Centuries of Architectural Drawing in Quebec City, 1983, 262-3, illus.)
POINTE-AU-PIC, QUE., 'Maison Rouge', a house for Edward Blake, 1874 (P. Dube, Deux cents ans de Villegiature dans Charlevoix, 1986, 170, illus.)
SILLERY, QUE., major alterations and additions to 'Kirk Ella' for John Burstall, St. Louis Road, 1874, 1876; burned 1879 (F. Gagnon-Pratte, les Villas, 1980, 117, 141-2, 144, 264-6, illus.)
SILLERY, QUE., major alterations to residence for Richard Dobell, St. Louis Road, 1875 (F. Gagnon-Pratte, les Villas, 1980, 138-9, 190-4, illus.)
ST. AUGUSTIN STREET, at Julia Street, house for Bernard McGratty, 1876 (
d'ARTIGNY STREET, at St. Amable Street, two houses for John O'Connor, 1876 (
STE. CROIX STREET, at St. Amable Street, house for Thomas Gilchen, 1876 (
CHAMPLAIN STREET, house for James Thatcher, 1876 (ACQ, H.C. Austin, notaire, 29 Sept. 1876, no. 6574; 16 Feb. 1878, no. 6944)
STE. GENEVIEVE STREET, at Laporte Street, house for Mrs. A.H. White, 1876 (
d'AUTEUIL STREET, three row houses for James S. Crawford, 1876 (Staveley Coll. 122)
ST. MICHEL STREET, house for Henry Higgins, 1877 (
SOUS LE FORT STREET, house for Isaie Boivin, 1877 (
STE. FOY ROAD, house for Alexander Pape, 1877 (
d'AUTEUIL STREET, pair of houses for Charles G. Holt, 1877 (Staveley Coll. 140)
ST. ROMUALD, QUE., house for Ernest W. Benson, 1878 (
ST. JEAN STREET, pair of houses for James H. Green, 1878 (Staveley Coll. 149)
MAPLE AVENUE, house for Hammond Gowen, 1879 (Staveley Coll. 153)
BROWN STREET, extensive alterations to Villa Sans Bruit, 1880 (F. Gagnon-Pratte, les Villas, 1980, 142, 299-300, illus.)
STE. FOY ROAD, house, stable and coach house for Rev. Charles C. Hamilton, 1880 (
ST. JEAN STREET, two stores and residences for Peter O'Regan, 1880 (
BIENVILLE, QUE., house for Peter MacNaughton, 1880-81 (
MAPLE AVENUE, terrace of five houses, 1880 (Staveley Coll. 156)
CUL-DE-SAC STREET, Champlain District, house for John Johnston, 1881 (
ST. JEAN STREET, Mount Pleasant, two houses for Mrs. J.G. Scott, 1881 (
ST. JEAN STREET, house for Capt. James Bain, 1881 (
CHAMPLAIN STREET, house and store for Andrew McCall, 1881 (ACQ, J.A. Charlebois, notaire, 19 March 1881, no. 2474)
BURDOU STREET, house for John B. Charleson, 1881 (ACQ, H.C. Austin, notaire, 3 Dec. 1881, no. 7908)
ST. LOUIS ROAD, extensive alterations to 'Marchmont' for Thomas Beckett, 1882 (F. Gagnon-Pratte, les Villas, 1980, 21, 83, 85, 147, 273-5, illus.)
BEAUPORT, QUE., reconstruction of 'De Salaberry House' for Levitiers Gugy, 1882 (
DU PONT STREET, at Fleurie Street, house for John J. McCorkell, 1884 (
CAP ROUGE, QUE., house for Gustavus George, 1886 (
d'AIGUILLON STREET, house for Mrs. H. Bolduc, 1886 (
MOUNT PLEASANT, major addition to house for G.R. Baldwin, 1887 (Staveley Coll. 186)
unnamed street, house for Thomas A. Poston, 1887 (Staveley Coll. 188)
d'AIGUILLON STREET, house for John J. Boyce, 1888 (C.A.B., i, Oct. 1888, 6)
ST. JEAN STREET, at Ste. Ursule Street, two houses for Robert McGreevy, 1889 (C.A.B., ii, Nov. 1889, 128)
MAPLE AVENUE, house for Mrs. Laurie, 1890 (Staveley Coll. 199)
ST. OLIVIER STREET, two houses for George Broomer, 1890-91 (Staveley Coll. 201)
DE LA COUILLARD STREET, house for the Estate of Thomas Andrews, 1891 (Staveley Coll. 204)
ST. AUGUSTIN STREET, two houses for Pierre Murphy, 1891 (
LITTLE RIVER ROAD, two houses at Willbrooke Farm for Thomas J. Delany, 1892 (
ST. JEAN STREET, house for Frank C. Laurie, 1893 (
GRAND ALLEE, house for James Brodie, 1893 (D. Blanchet, Decouvrir la Grande Allee, 1984, 162, illus.)
STE. FOY ROAD, house for Miss Ross, 1894 (Staveley Coll. 225)
STE. FOY ROAD, house for Dr. James Laurie 'opposite the Monument', 1895 (Le Semaine Commerciale, 10 May 1895; Staveley Coll. 233)
GRANDE ALLEE, house for Frederick W. Smith, 1895 (C.R., vi, 10 Oct. 1895, 4; D. Blanchet, Decouvrir la Grande Allee, 1984, 163, illus.)
GRANDE ALLEE, house for William Denoon, 1895 (D. Blanchet, Decouvrir la Grande Allee, 1984, 108-10, illus.; Staveley Coll. 237)
COTE DE LA MONTAGNE, house for Martin Foley, 1896 (
SILLERY, QUE., 'The Highland', major alterations and improvements to a house for John T. Ross, St. Louis Road, 1897 (Staveley Coll. 261; 278; F. Gagnon-Pratte, les Villas, 1980, 75, 129, 252-5, illus.)
HEBERT STREET, house for Robert Ritchie, 1897 (C.R., viii, 26 Aug. 1897, 3)
ST. JULIA STREET, house for George J. Staton, 1897 (Staveley Coll. 264)
ETCHEMIN, QUE., house for Edson Fitch Co., 1897 (C.R., viii, 11 Nov. 1897, 2)
MURRAY BAY, QUE., house for Mr. Bonner, 1897 (C.R., viii, 11 Nov. 1897, 1)
STE. GENEVIEVE AVENUE, house for David H. Geggie, 1898 (C.R., ix, 10 Aug. 1898, 2; Staveley Coll. 272)
STE. FOY ROAD, house for John Thompson, 1898 (C.R., ix, 2 Nov. 1898, 3)
ST. JEAN STREET, house for Mrs. James Bain, 1898 (
ILE d'ORLEANS, QUE., house on the river bank for Hon. Richard Turner, 1899 (Le Semaine Commerciale, 29 Sept. 1899; Staveley Coll. 282)
MAPLE AVENUE, house for Harrison G. Beemer, 1899 (Le Semaine Commerciale, 10 March 1899)
MAPLE AVENUE, at Arthur Street, two houses for Arthur P. Doddridge and Thomas Houghton, 1900 (Le Semaine Commerciale, 9 Feb. 1900; Staveley Coll. 284)
MAPLE AVENUE, house for Thomas H. Norris, 1900 (Le Semaine Commerciale, 8 June 1900; Staveley Coll. 288)
ST. LOUIS ROAD, house for Mrs. W.A. Home, 1900 (Le Semaine Commerciale, 25 May 1900; Staveley Coll. 286)
ST. LOUIS ROAD, house for Walter Sharp, 1900 (Staveley Coll. 291; L. Noppen & M. Grignon, l'art de l'architecte: Three Centuries of Architectural Drawing in Quebec City, 1983, 102, illus.)
ST. LOUIS ROAD, two houses for William C. Jacques, 1900 (Le Semaine Commerciale, 26 Oct. 1900)
ST. PATRICK STREET, four cottages for the estate of E.J. Price, 1900 (C.R., xi, 22 Aug. 1900, 2, t.c.; Staveley Coll. 289)
MAPLE AVENUE, two houses for Edward H. Walling, 1901 (Le Semaine Commerciale, 23 Aug. 1901)

Commercial & Industrial Works

CROWN STREET, at St. Gabriel Street, store and house for John Baile, 1874 (Staveley Coll. 95)
PARENT STREET, store for James Thea & Bros., 1876 (Staveley Coll. 242)
CHAMPLAIN STREET, block for James Thatcher, 1878 (
DES CARRIERES STREET, addition of two floors to block for Henry Fry, 1879 (Staveley Coll. 152)
CANADIAN WORSTED CO. LTD., factory for William J. Withall, 1881 (
QUEBEC & LEVIS FERRY CO., waiting hall and offices at Finlay Market, 1883 (Staveley Coll. 167)
QUEBEC SKATING CLUB, Grande Allee, clubhouse addition to original building of 1876 by William T. Thomas, 1883; demolition of the 1876 arena and rebuilding of same, 1889 (Staveley Coll., 168; 194; C.A.B., i, Dec. 1888, 6-7, descrip.; iv, March 1891, 31, descrip.)
GEORGE R. RENFREW CO., Baude Street, store, 1884-85 (ACQ, W. Bignell, notaire, 27 Dec. 1884, no. 11394)
ST. PIERRE DISTRICT, malt house and two kilns for Joseph K. Boswell, 1886 (
ST. JOSEPH-DE-LEVIS, QUE., workshop for George T. Davie, 1887 (
HEATHERINGTON BISCUIT CO., St. Jean Street, for Thomas Hetherington, 1888 (C.A.B., i, Nov. 1888, 6)
ST. JEAN STREET, two stores and dwellings for George T. Phillips, 1889 (C.A.B., ii, Nov. 1889, 128)
J.M. CASSILS & CO., St. Vallier Street, store and factory, 1888 (C.A.B., i, Sept. 1888, 6)
ST. JEAN STREET, store and dwelling for Joseph Dynes, 1889 (C.A.B., ii, May 1889, 56, descrip.; Nov. 1889, 128; Staveley Coll. 196)
GARNEAU STREET, at de la Fabrique Street, conversion of Dexter's Hotel into studio for J.E. Livernois, 1889 (C.A.B., ii, Nov. 1889, 128)
ST. JEAN STREET, block for Samuel J. Shaw, 1889 (
ST. JEAN STREET, block for the Estate of Augustus J. Andrews, 1890 (C.A.B., iii, March 1890, 31; Staveley Coll. 197)
ROBERVAL, QUE., addition to two wings and new dining hall for the Roberval Hotel, Lake St. John, 1890-91 (C.A.B., iii, Oct. 1890, 117; iv, March 1891, 31)
ST. VALLIER STREET, shops and apartments for Alexander J. Learmonth, 1891 (Staveley Coll. 205)
QUEBEC GAS CO., Grant Street at Baronne Street, gas holding tank, 1891 (Staveley Coll. 206)
QUEBEC TURF CLUB, grand stand, 1891 (Staveley Coll. 207)
DALHOUSIE STREET, building for James Gibbs, 1892 (
MONTMORENCY ELECTRIC POWER CO., Prince Edward Street, office and warehouse, 1894; addition, 1896-97 (C.R., vii, 31 Dec. 1896, 1; Staveley Coll. 230)
QUEBEC, MONTMORENCY & CHARLEVOIX RAILWAY, Ramsay Street, passenger station, 1895 (C.R., vii, 13 Aug. 1896, 1; Staveley Coll. 234)
LOUISE WHARFAGE & WAREHOUSE CO., Dalhousie Street, warehouse, 1896 (
W.A. MARSH & CO., Crown Street, factory, 1896-97 (C.R., vii, 31 Dec. 1896, 1, t.c.; Staveley Coll. 247)
UNION BANK, St. Pierre Street at Mountain Hill, major alterations and addition of two floors, 1897 (C.R., viii, 18 Feb. 1897, 2; 15 July 1897, 4; Staveley Coll. 255)
QUEBEC DISTRICT RAILWAY CO., St. Jean Street, offices, depot and sheds for trolley cars, 1897 (C.R., viii, 8 April 1897, 2; C.A.B., xi, Feb. 1898, 28; Staveley Coll. 259)
PFEIFFER LAUNDRY LTD., McMahon Street, for Adolphus E. Pfeiffer, 1897 (C.R., viii, 19 Aug. 1897, 3)
ROBERVAL, QUE., woolen mill, 1897 (Le Semaine Commerciale, 5 Nov. 1897)
ETCHEMIN, QUE., mill, 1898 (C.R., viii, 13 Jan. 1898, 3)
COUILLARD STREET, block for the Estate of Hugh C. Donnell, 1898 (C.R., ix, 10 Feb. 1898, 2)
QUEBEC, MONTMORENCY & CHARLEVOIX RAILWAY, Ste. Angele Street near St. Sauveur Street, car barns, 1898-99 (C.R., ix, 21 Dec. 1898, 2, t.c.)
CHINIC HARDWARE CO., St. Peter Street at Mountain Hill, major addition of two storeys and extensive alterations, 1899 (C.R., x, 1 Feb. 1899, 2)

Ecclesiastical Works

ISLE DE ORLEANS, QUE., St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church, 1873 (Stavely Coll. 91)
FRENCH PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, St. Jean Street, 1876 (L. Noppen et al, Quebec-trois siècles d'architecture, 1979, 170, descrip. & illus.)
ST. ROMUALD, QUE., parsonage for the New Liverpool Parsonage Building Committee, 1877-78 (Staveley Coll. 143)
(with William T. Thomas) ST. MATTHEW'S ANGLICAN CHURCH, St. Jean Street, addition of tower and steeple, 1882 (H. Bergevin, Eglises Protestants, 1981, 73)
PORTNEUF, QUE., St. John's Anglican Church, 1883-84 (Staveley Coll. 166; H. Bergevin, Eglises Protestants, 1981, 71, illus.)
CACOUNA, QUE., new chancel, porch and belfry for St. James The Apostle Church, 1885 (Staveley Coll. 177)
GARDEN STREET, church hall for Holy Trinity Anglican Cathedral, 1890 (Staveley Coll. 198)
POINTE BLEUE, QUE., Anglican Church on Lake St. John for the Indian Mission, 1890 (Canadian Churchman, 23 April 1891, 262; 10 Aug. 1893, 470; Staveley Coll. 200)
DANVILLE, QUE., St. Augustine's Anglican Church, 1896 (Canadian Churchman, 19 March 1896, 182; C.R., vii, 13 Aug. 1896, 2; H. Bergevin, Eglises Protestants, 1981, 121, illus.; Staveley Coll. 239)
COOKSHIRE, QUE., new steeple for the Anglican Church, 1896 (C.R., vii, 25 June 1896, 1)
HARRINGTON HARBOUR, LABRADOR, Anglican church, 1896 (C.R., vii, 16 July 1896, 2)
CHALMER'S PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, Ste. Ursule Street, parsonage for the church, 1898 (C.R., ix, 11 May 1898, 3, t.c.)
LEVIS, QUE., St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Eden Street, 1899 (Le Semaine Commerciale, 23 June 1899; Staveley Coll. 279)

Institutional Works

JEFFERY HALE HOSPITAL, St. Olivier Street, outbuildings and alterations to the hospital, 1873 (
BAPTIST CHURCH SUNDAY SCHOOL, d'Auteuil Street, 1877 (Staveley Coll. 142)
PROTESTANT SCHOOL, St. Augustin Street, 1877 (
NATIONAL SCHOOL, d'Auteuil Street, house for the principal, 1886 (
MORRIN COLLEGE, Ste. Anne Street, school and residence 'in the Court adjacent to the properties of Mrs. Miller and Mr. McLeod', 1886 (Staveley Coll. 183)
QUEBEC PRISON, St. Stanislas Street, prison school, 1886 (L. Noppen et al, Quebec-trois siècles d'architecture, 1979, 338, illus.)
ST. PATRICK'S LITERARY INSTITUTE, Ste. Anne Street, 1888-89 (C.A.B., i, Dec. 1888, 7)
GARRISON CLUB, St. Louis Street, major addition of second storey and roof, 1892 (C.R., iii, 19 Nov. 1892, 1; Staveley Coll. 217)
QUEBEC AMATEUR ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION, club house, 1894 (Staveley Coll. 227)
WOMEN'S CHRISTIAN UNION, Ste. Anne Street, major addition, 1895 (C.R., vi, 8 Aug. 1895, 1)
LAC A LA CROIX, QUE., club house for the Triton Fish & Game Club, 1895-96 (C.R., vi, 10 Oct. 1895, 2; C.A.B., xi, Aug. 1898, descrip. and plate illus.)
QUEBEC CURLING CLUB, St. Vallier Street, 1895 (Le Semaine Commerciale, 11 Oct. 1895)
QUEBEC SQUASH COURT, 1896-97 (Staveley Coll. 251)
QUEBEC HIGH SCHOOL, St. Denis Avenue, residence for the Rector, 1899 (Staveley Coll. 280)

STAVELEY & STAVELEY [Harry Staveley & Edward B. Staveley]

FIRE HALL NO. 9, St. Amable Street, Montcalm Ward, 1901-02 (C.R.. xii, 16 Oct. 1901, 2; C.A.B., xvii, March 1904, plate illus.; Staveley Coll. 302)
MONTMORENCY FALLS, QUE., major additions and alterations to 'Haldimand House' or Kent House, 1901; with additional work in 1909-10 for the Quebec Railway, Light & Power Co. (Staveley Coll. 363)
PARK AVENUE, row of eleven houses for Mrs. W.S. Sharpe, 1903 (C.A.B., xvii, Feb. 1904, 44; Staveley Coll. 314)
VICTORIA CURLING CLUB, Grande Allee, club house, 1903 (C.R., xiii, 7 Jan. 1903, 2)
MECHANICS SUPPLY CO., St. Andre Street, warehouse, 1903; addition, 1924 (C.R., xiii, 11 Feb. 1903, 3; Quebec City b.p. 9286, 27 May 1924)
LEVIS, QUE., manse for St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Eden Street, 1903 (C.R., xiv, 3 June 1903, 2)
unnamed street, residence for Edmund A. King, 1903 (Staveley Coll. 311)
SILLERY, QUE., residence for John F. Burstall, St. Louis Road, 1904 (F. Gagnon-Pratte, les Villas, 1980, 152-4, illus.; L. Noppen & M. Grignon, l'art de l'architecte: Three Centuries of Architectural Drawing in Quebec City, 1983, 284-87, illus.; Staveley Coll. 316)
TACHE AVENUE, house for George Broomer, 1904 (Staveley Coll. 319)
d'ARTIGNY STREET, two houses for W.H. Henderson, 1903 (Le Semaine Commerciale, 22 May 1903)
GREAT NORTH WESTERN TELEGRAPH CO., St. Pierre Street, 1904 (ACQ, greffe E.G. Meredith, 9728; 9729, 22 Aug. 1904)
ST. ANDREW'S PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, Ste. Anne Street, Sunday School, 1905 (C.R. xvi, 19 April 1905, 2)
STE. FOY ROAD, major addition and alterations to 'Hessel Grove' for W.H. Wiggs, 1906 (F. Gagnon-Pratte, les Villas, 1908, 250, illus.)
ST. JEAN STREET, shop & office for William J. Whelan, 1906 (Staveley Coll. 325)
VICTORIA SCHOOL, St. Joachim Street, 1906; addition of third floor, 1912 (ACQ, greffe R. Meredith, 1000, 22 June 1906; greffe E.G. Meredith, 30 April 1912, 11539)
GARRISON CLUB, St. Louis Street, additional storey above the billiard room, 1906 (ACQ, greffe R. Meredith, 10199, 16 March 1906)
ST. LOUIS ROAD, house for A.C. Morrison, 1907 (Staveley Coll. 336)
ST. LOUIS STREET, house for Arthur Fitzpatrick, 1907 (Staveley Coll. 340)
W. McWILLIAM & SON, d'Auteuil Street at Elgin Street, commercial block, 1908 (ACQ, greffe E.G. Meredith, 10720, 1 June 1908)
GRANDE LIGNE MISSION CHURCH, 1908 (Staveley Coll. 345)
GRANDE ALLEE, house for John Hamilton, 1908 (D. Blanchet, Decouvrir la Grande Allee, 1984, 81, 142, illus.; Staveley Coll. 343)
ILE d'ORLEANS, QUE., artist's studio and house for Horatio Walker at Ste. Petronville, 1909 (Staveley Coll. 355; 375)
STE. FOY ROAD, house for William Sharples, 1909 (Staveley Coll. 351)
YOUNG WOMEN'S CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION, Ste. Anne Street, major addition and alterations, 1909 (Staveley Coll. 353)
STADACONA FIRE HALL, 6th Street, 1910 (ACQ, greffe J. Allaire, 8 Aug. 1910, 14832)
MONTCALM FIRE HALL, Cremazie Street, 1910 (dwgs. at City of Quebec Archives)
THETFORD MINES, QUE., Bank of Montreal, 1911 (ACQ, greffe R. Meredith, 28 March 1911, 3457)
PARISIAN CORSET MFR. CO., Colomb Street at Turgeon Street, 1911; addition, 1920 (ACQ, greffe J.E. Boily, 20 Sept. 1911, 11038; greffe R. Meredith, 1 June 1920, 8018)
MONCTON AVENUE, house for Reginald Meredith, 1912 (ACQ, greffe E.G. Meredith, 19 March 1912, 11506)
FIRE HALL NO. 6, Champlain Street, 1912 (ACQ, greffe J. Allaire, 27 June 1912, 15743; L. Noppen et al, Quebec-trois siècles d'architecture, 1979, 334, illus.)
GIRL'S HIGH SCHOOL, St. Augustin Street, major addition, 1914 (ACQ, greffe R. Meredith, 6 May 1914, 5325)
ST. LOUIS ROAD, house for Henri D. Berry, 1914 (City of Quebec b.p. 475, 13 May 1914)
STE. FOY ROAD, at Holland Avenue, house for Frank W. Ross, 1914 (City of Quebec b.p. 603, 2 July 1914)
PARK AVENUE, house for William Campbell, 1915 (City of Quebec b.p. 1776, 27 Sept. 1915)
ST. LOUIS ROAD, house for Ernest Ross, 1916 (City of Quebec b.p. 2344, 10 May 1916)
PARK AVENUE, house for Gordon Ross, 1916 (City of Quebec b.p. 2345, 10 May 1916)
FRASER STREET, tenement for Edward L. Burroughs, 1916 (City of Quebec b.p. 2611, 30 June 1916)
BANK OF MONTREAL, St. Joseph Street at du Pont Street, 1917 (ACQ, greffe C.E. Taschereau, 30 March 1917, 8465; 8466)
SAUNDERS STREET, two houses for Alfred Jacques, 1919 (City of Quebec b.p. 4810, 16 July 1919)
MAPLE AVENUE, house for William Seale, 1919 (City of Quebec b.p. 4948, 16 Sept. 1919)
J. A. GAGNON LTD., Notre Dame Street at the Champalin Market, warehouse, 1919 (City of Quebec b.p. 5056, 29 Oct. 1919)
ROBRT REFORD CO. LTD., St. Peter Street, office block, 1920 (C.R., xxxiv, 22 De.c 1920, 63, illus. in advert.)
MONCTON AVENUE, house for Arthur D. Scott, 1921 (City of Quebec b.p. 5878, 14 April 1921)
ABERDEEN STREET, house for A.F. Moore, 1921 (City of Quebec b.p. 6212, 12 July 1921)
MONCTON AVENUE, house for Frank Bissett, 1921 (City of Quebec b.p. 6334, 26 Aug. 1921)
GRANDE ALLEE, house for William D. Brown, 1921 (D. Blanchet, Decouvrir la Grande Allee, 1984, 145, illus.)
MONCTON AVENUE, house for James A. Taylor, 1922 (City of Quebec b.p. 6787, 28 April 1922)
GARDNER CLOTHING CO., St. Vallier Street, factory, 1923 (City of Quebec b.p. 7852, 22 March 1923)
ST. LOUIS STREET, house for J. Adhemar Gagnon, 1923 (City of Quebec b.p. 6043, 18 May 1923)
FRASER STREET, house for Miles Lonergan, 1923 (City of Quebec b.p. 8804, 26 Oct. 1923)
B. LEONARD CO., St. Jean Street, extenstion and remodelling of store, 1924 (City of Quebec b.p. 7989, 4 May 1924)
UNION BANK, St. Pierre Street, reconstruction after a fire, 1924 (City of Quebec b.p. 9559, 4 Aug. 1924)
PARK AVENUE, house for R.F. Cream, 1925 (City of Quebec b.p. 10006, 8 April 1925)
MONCTON AVENUE, house for Fred E. Brown, 1925 (City of Quebec b.p. 10128, 4 May 1925)